TX300 Porting

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2018 2:01 PM

Who do you guys recommend for porting on the new Husky/KTM two strokes? I am wanting to go through HP Racing Development, but I have been having a hard time getting a hold of Derek. I am sure he is a busy man with it being racing season.

|

8/2/2018 2:04 PM

JBone

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

8/2/2018 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2018 2:22 PM

BR8ES wrote:

JBone

Thanks, I'll contact them.

Edit: as it turns out, JBone is officially closed.

|

8/2/2018 2:36 PM

BR8ES wrote:

JBone

CSAR FE wrote:

Thanks, I'll contact them.

Edit: as it turns out, JBone is officially closed.

wow... did not know that. Sorry man. Stick it out with Derek then, guy is worth the wait.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

8/3/2018 3:49 AM

BR8ES wrote:

JBone

CSAR FE wrote:

Thanks, I'll contact them.

Edit: as it turns out, JBone is officially closed.

BR8ES wrote:

wow... did not know that. Sorry man. Stick it out with Derek then, guy is worth the wait.

Damn that is a bummer. As that is who did my 250SX, great work, and great guy to work with.

|

11/29/2018 7:20 PM

who did you end up going with and how are you liking that 40 mm carb im looking to get a pc pipe and silencer some porting done and an upgraded carb im searching for more top end

|

11/30/2018 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2018 8:16 PM

Garrett_Killian wrote:

who did you end up going with and how are you liking that 40 mm carb im looking to get a pc pipe and silencer some porting ...more

Derek’s porting is very good. The midrange and top end increase is substantial.

I am now using a taper-bored Keihin PWK (38mm-40mm), still with the STIC. The bike makes more power than any mortal such as myself will ever need.

|