TUSK Scissor lift

mx724
For those that have one and use it.....I got one and may have an issue with it or Im missing something. I dont see any bleed off screw like a typ hydo jack, but if I have it lifted and leave it over night when I come back the jack has lost pressure and the tires are on the ground? I realize it also has the stop bar...maybe this is why? Seems odd tho for it to lose pressure at all IMO.
|
8/19/2020 3:03pm
mx724 wrote:
For those that have one and use it.....I got one and may have an issue with it or Im missing something. I dont see any bleed...
For those that have one and use it.....I got one and may have an issue with it or Im missing something. I dont see any bleed off screw like a typ hydo jack, but if I have it lifted and leave it over night when I come back the jack has lost pressure and the tires are on the ground? I realize it also has the stop bar...maybe this is why? Seems odd tho for it to lose pressure at all IMO.
Haven't had an issue with mine, but i always use the stop bar and lower the lift against it so it relieves pressure on the jack itself.

Post a reply to: TUSK Scissor lift

The Latest