TBT Racing Suspension

at687
Anybody have their suspension done by TBT?

I'm looking into getting my stock suspension re-valved. I've got 8 hours on my 18 husky 450. In stock form suspension is great but would need it stiffer for my speed and weight.

|
walent215
9/19/2017 4:17am
With all the excellent choices for suspension companies i would really take your time researching this. I personally have never had Tbt work on my stuff but know people that have. I could give you my recommendation but prefer not to on the open forum.
at687
9/19/2017 2:01pm
walent215 wrote:
With all the excellent choices for suspension companies i would really take your time researching this. I personally have never had Tbt work on my stuff...
With all the excellent choices for suspension companies i would really take your time researching this. I personally have never had Tbt work on my stuff but know people that have. I could give you my recommendation but prefer not to on the open forum.
Yup, did some research on in and I will be sticking with my go-to suspension shop. I just wanted to get some feedback on riders opinions on here. I've been going to Enzo since 2010 and I will stay with them. I spoke with them regarding a few items and makes it an easy decision to stay with them.

Thanks!
walent215
9/19/2017 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/19/2017 8:01pm
walent215 wrote:
With all the excellent choices for suspension companies i would really take your time researching this. I personally have never had Tbt work on my stuff...
at687 wrote:
Yup, did some research on in and I will be sticking with my go-to suspension shop. I just wanted to get some feedback on riders opinions...
Yup, did some research on in and I will be sticking with my go-to suspension shop. I just wanted to get some feedback on riders opinions on here. I've been going to Enzo since 2010 and I will stay with them. I spoke with them regarding a few items and makes it an easy decision to stay with them.

Thanks!
Oh cool....ive heard lots of positive about them, im sure they will take good care of you! Ive had good experience with Graeme Brough since the late 90s when he was wrenching for Fmf.

Post a reply to: TBT Racing Suspension

The Latest