Suspension set up?

Hey question I'm new to the sport so I'm about a decent C rider and I'm running the track fast and jumping further... but how or can I set my suspension up to jump higher? Like Rebound out more/in more spring stiffer? I mean I'm blasting threw the jumps clearing jumps and only get 2-4 feet at most... can anyone help?!!!!
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
9/26/2017 8:15pm
You need gas, and chain lube. Clean your air filter and change your oil. Once you do lots of riding and educate yourself about the sport, you will learn you never want to jump "higher". "D" is beginner, not C.
NeedMoto
9/26/2017 8:43pm
imoto34 wrote:
You need gas, and chain lube. Clean your air filter and change your oil. Once you do lots of riding and educate yourself about the sport...
You need gas, and chain lube. Clean your air filter and change your oil. Once you do lots of riding and educate yourself about the sport, you will learn you never want to jump "higher". "D" is beginner, not C.
Pretty much sums it up^^^
JWACK
9/27/2017 4:37am
You can set your suspension to jump higer by seat bouncing.! Lots of practice. But I don't recomend this for novices. If done wrong you will superman your ass over the bars.

The Shop

Acidreamer
9/27/2017 7:57am
You can get more lift by pushing the bike into the jump face. Otherwise you need more speed

Post a reply to: Suspension set up?

The Latest