Suspension feedback/guidance

EastFlorida
New bike and I'm starting with the factory clicker settings... I've set the sag but stock clicker settings...

The rear is kicking out on jumps - not flying straight. Would I address this with slowing or quickening the rebound? I believe if it is springing straight up, there is too much rebound, but kicking out is too little? Thoughts?
|
DuroTools
7/25/2018 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2018 1:52pm
Does it kick to the same side most of the time? I know you said it's new but make sure rear wheel is straight in the swingarm to be safe. Just get out there and start messing with the settings, also some say to make small changes at a time but I find it easier to make large changes like 6 to 8 clicks at a time that way you can really feel the difference right away and know if you are going in the right direction. Just make notes on your phone or write down where you were cause you think you will remember but if it takes more than one day then next time out the notes will help alot. Also only do one change at a time. Sorry if this is all stuff you knew already! lol
kb228
7/25/2018 1:24pm
Id make sure youre hitting the jump right. I had this problem before. Increasing rebound a click or 2 helped but making sure im totally straight fixed it
Flipsid33
7/25/2018 2:56pm
Out to the side would be to stiff compression.

Post a reply to: Suspension feedback/guidance

The Latest