Suspension classes?

wilh72
I am looking to maybe sign up for a suspension class and learn how to work on motocross suspension and become confident in setting my stuff up, learning sag etc and just overall knowledge of it. I believe racetech use to offer classes when they were in corona if I remember correctly. It has always been a interest of mine but would love to learn the right way with some guidance and not by YouTube or trail and error. If anyone knows of classes locally in so cal Please let me know. Thank you
|
dkurtd
2/18/2019 11:26am
Racetech still does but I only believe in October of each year, look at their website under technical edge seminars.
kb228
2/18/2019 1:13pm
FCR in ohio does classes too.
Alec138
2/18/2019 3:08pm
Best way to get into suspension is by going to the best known local shop or guy and see if you could spend some time with him and have him teach you stuff. We have a guy near me that does suspension for nearly everyone around this area that races harescrambles, etc. I tried getting him to let me help him out or have him teach me some stuff but he is only a 2 person crew out of a home garage and stacked to the sky with bikes needing suspension so I couldnt get a chance. Suspension is something ive wanted to learn for a bit now because id love to open my own suspension shop one day....
wilh72
2/18/2019 5:11pm
dkurtd wrote:
Racetech still does but I only believe in October of each year, look at their website under technical edge seminars.
Just checked their site I missed the banner the first time I checked. They actually offer a few different types of classes ranging from $350-$650 not bad I’m going sign up.

Post a reply to: Suspension classes?

The Latest