Suspension Help - Scotland , UK

Hi ,

I'm looking to get back into motocross after about 8 years out. I'm no longer the skinny kid i was the first time round and will need a suspension set up to accommodate my extra lumber!

Can anybody recommend somewhere in Scotland (near Glasgow if possible) that can do a custom set up for my height and weight?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks
|
2/12/2019 3:05pm
Scott Gardiner at Planet Suspension near Linlithgow is your nearest His dad owns the practice track at Doune and Scott is at the track sometimes so hopefully he can give you more help at the track after watching you ride the track to get you set up Son bought a bike that had the suspension revalved by G Force near Carlisle by the previous owner it was excellent compared to the standard set up which I have rode on with the same model of bike
2/12/2019 9:43pm
Maicoman07 wrote:
Scott Gardiner at Planet Suspension near Linlithgow is your nearest His dad owns the practice track at Doune and Scott is at the track sometimes so...
Scott Gardiner at Planet Suspension near Linlithgow is your nearest His dad owns the practice track at Doune and Scott is at the track sometimes so hopefully he can give you more help at the track after watching you ride the track to get you set up Son bought a bike that had the suspension revalved by G Force near Carlisle by the previous owner it was excellent compared to the standard set up which I have rode on with the same model of bike
Thanks I'll look him up.
2/14/2019 2:10am
ACE Suspension I highly recommend. Send suspension off to him and you’ll have it back by the end of the week. Very good settings and his customer service is amazing. Will help you out with setup and altering settings afterwards

Post a reply to: Suspension Help - Scotland , UK

The Latest