Suspension Books

Garage11
10/1/2019 4:17am
Hey guys

Not sure if im in the right spot, but I am wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction on any books
( preferable ebooks) that cover good knowledge of suspension theories for off road bikes. as in different setups and how to make changes according to what the bike is telling you.

Thanks heaps
|
KW62
10/1/2019 5:51am
Race Tech's suspension bible is a good place to start if you're looking for a basic understanding. The book has sections of what you are looking for but unfortunately a lot of the "if the bikes doing this then adjust this" type of advice isn't always clear cut without knowing the full picture of the issue.

https://www.amazon.com/Techs-Motorcycle-Suspension-Motorbooks-Workshop/…
OtotheB178
10/1/2019 6:10am
Racetech suspension Bible is good!
Garage11
10/2/2019 3:00am
Thanks so much guys, I think I might get a copy of that. I also want to get a copy of Performance 2 stroke tuning by A Graham Bell his four stroke book was amazing.

The Shop

10/2/2019 4:34am
Garage11 wrote:
Thanks so much guys, I think I might get a copy of that. I also want to get a copy of Performance 2 stroke tuning by...
Thanks so much guys, I think I might get a copy of that. I also want to get a copy of Performance 2 stroke tuning by A Graham Bell his four stroke book was amazing.
It’s ok but re reading the other day it’s pretty dated.
Read a forum called kiwibiker team ese. If your serious on 125 2 strokes you’ll learn a lot. Ktm did!
Garage11
10/2/2019 6:27am
Garage11 wrote:
Thanks so much guys, I think I might get a copy of that. I also want to get a copy of Performance 2 stroke tuning by...
It’s ok but re reading the other day it’s pretty dated. Read a forum called kiwibiker team ese. If your serious on 125 2 strokes you’ll...
It’s ok but re reading the other day it’s pretty dated.
Read a forum called kiwibiker team ese. If your serious on 125 2 strokes you’ll learn a lot. Ktm did!
amazing thanks heaps I did have that feeling in the back of my mind that it may have not aged as well as it could have. I will check out the forum

Post a reply to: Suspension Books

The Latest