Slips out of neutral

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2018 1:33 PM

I have a stock 02 cr250r. Its recently had a full engine rebuild by a shop but noticed when i got it back that when the bike is NOT running and in neutral when i move the bike it keeps jumping out of neutral especially if i lean the bike on the gear shift side. Although its a pain in the ass when im pushing it i does not effect the bike at all when running. I was maybee thinking worn springs on the pawl assembly. What do you guys think?

|

2/6/2018 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2018 2:24 PM

David_Darkes wrote:

I have a stock 02 cr250r. Its recently had a full engine rebuild by a shop but noticed when i got it back that when the bike is NOT running and in neutral when i move the bike it keeps jumping out of neutral especially if i lean the bike on the gear shift side. Although its a pain in the ass when im pushing it i does not effect the bike at all when running. I was maybee thinking worn springs on the pawl assembly. What do you guys think?

Sounds like they did not assemble it correctly. It only pops out of neutral when its off? Taking the side cover off is the only way to find out whats wrong.

|