Shipping Bike from Canada to USA (Texas)?

Holeshot922
Hello all, I am looking to ship a dirtbike from canada to the USA. Fort Worth, TX area. Any ideas? Tips? I have used Uship many times within the US but never across borders. Just looking for advise on fees, costs, alternate options such as freight ect... if anyone has any advise.

-Thank you.
|
JK714
10/16/2020 12:28pm
I have had two brand new bikes shipped from Texas to North Carolina using XPO with great results. You just have to ship and receive from an XPO terminal, but they will load and unload a crated bike from your vehicle.
Holeshot922
10/16/2020 12:31pm
JK714 wrote:
I have had two brand new bikes shipped from Texas to North Carolina using XPO with great results. You just have to ship and receive from...
I have had two brand new bikes shipped from Texas to North Carolina using XPO with great results. You just have to ship and receive from an XPO terminal, but they will load and unload a crated bike from your vehicle.
I will look into that, I have found a great website that compared rates and found a steal. But i have to get the seller to build a crate and kinda at a stand still until then.

Post a reply to: Shipping Bike from Canada to USA (Texas)?

The Latest