Shift lever reverser, anybody know if that exists?

DF313
Fantasy
2460th
I have an old Honda Trail 90 or CT 90 and the shift pattern is opposite of standard bikes now, as in, neutral is all the way up, then each gear is down. Technically if you use the shifter as intended by Honda to shift up you press down in front and to shift down you press down in the rear.

Anyways, I would like to shift like a normal person again if possible, does anything exists that would somehow reverse the rotation of the shift lever outside of the engine?
|
11/9/2021 12:20pm
I’ve never seen a conversion for that. That’s how all the little quads and 3 wheelers were when I was a kid
Paw Paw 271
11/9/2021 3:33pm
YOU CAN LOOK OVER THE SHIFTER SET UO ON AN OLDER YAMAHA TTR125 AND SEE HOW IT WAS SET UP BY THE FACTORY. This engine was taken from a motor scooter for this bike and pattern was incorrect for the needed application, like yours. It will tell you what is needed to do yours.

Paw Paw

DF313
Fantasy
2460th
11/9/2021 5:10pm
YOU CAN LOOK OVER THE SHIFTER SET UO ON AN OLDER YAMAHA TTR125 AND SEE HOW IT WAS SET UP BY THE FACTORY. This engine was...
YOU CAN LOOK OVER THE SHIFTER SET UO ON AN OLDER YAMAHA TTR125 AND SEE HOW IT WAS SET UP BY THE FACTORY. This engine was taken from a motor scooter for this bike and pattern was incorrect for the needed application, like yours. It will tell you what is needed to do yours.

Paw Paw

Thank you, I'll check that out!

Post a reply to: Shift lever reverser, anybody know if that exists?

The Latest