Please remove thread, thanks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2018 4:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2019 4:35 AM

Remove

|

11/26/2018 4:37 AM

Ohlins probably knows

|

11/26/2018 4:40 AM

kb228 wrote:

Ohlins probably knows

No they dont

|

11/26/2018 6:10 AM

kb228 wrote:

Ohlins probably knows

Tedor wrote:

No they dont

They told you they dont know where to get the tools and manual for the suspension they make and assemble and you believed them? I find that hard to believe.

|

11/26/2018 6:36 AM

They are probably like WP and don't want to sell you a manual or tools to work on their shocks. They want you to go to their authorized repair centers.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

11/26/2018 6:43 AM

mx317 wrote:

They are probably like WP and don't want to sell you a manual or tools to work on their shocks. They want you to go to their authorized repair centers.

This, I know a few people at Öhlins and your best shot is to contact a suspension shop that are certified. RG3, Kumlins etc.

|

11/26/2018 7:20 AM

mx317 wrote:

They are probably like WP and don't want to sell you a manual or tools to work on their shocks. They want you to go to their authorized repair centers.

Lynch wrote:

This, I know a few people at Öhlins and your best shot is to contact a suspension shop that are certified. RG3, Kumlins etc.

WP can sell tools via a KTM dealer, I even got a manual for conevalve. But some ohlins servicecenter wont sell the tools

|

11/26/2018 7:45 AM

Tedor wrote:

WP can sell tools via a KTM dealer, I even got a manual for conevalve. But some ohlins servicecenter wont sell the tools

I have a Cone Valve manual too, but WP America would not sell me one. There is a shop here in the States called Coppersmith that might be able to help you. They seem very knowledgeable when I spoke with them about an Ohlins Flow shock I have.
https://www.coppersmithmotors.com/ohlins-suspension

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

11/26/2018 3:30 PM

I loved my ohlins but they really are like a cult, worse than BMW service centres.
I have the TTX 22 manual but no flow sorry.

|

11/27/2018 1:33 AM

Tedor wrote:

WP can sell tools via a KTM dealer, I even got a manual for conevalve. But some ohlins servicecenter wont sell the tools

My point was let them do the work for you, no one will sell you the tools needed since you are not meant to mess with anything yourself, that's their policy.

|