Rm125 1994 Front fork..

Hi everyone
I've been searching the web for days but need help. What I understand you measure in mm how much oil you should fill in the fork but someone has to know?
I didnt understand how to measure in mm. Would like in ml.
Dont have a workshop manual.. been looking.

Please help me.
|
11/10/2021 6:24am
Chrisreuse wrote:
Hi everyone I've been searching the web for days but need help. What I understand you measure in mm how much oil you should fill in...
Hi everyone
I've been searching the web for days but need help. What I understand you measure in mm how much oil you should fill in the fork but someone has to know?
I didnt understand how to measure in mm. Would like in ml.
Dont have a workshop manual.. been looking.

Please help me.
You need the fork oil level tool. The mm you will set on the tool and suck with the syringe. Once you stop pulling fluid and start pulling air your are at the correct level.
11/10/2021 6:37am
Ok, but when I measure, should the spring and innertube be inside? Please explain, greatful👍
11/10/2021 6:47am
Chrisreuse wrote:
Ok, but when I measure, should the spring and innertube be inside? Please explain, greatful👍
Spring out. Fork fully collapsed.
Gary Duck
11/10/2021 7:14am
Chrisreuse wrote:
Spring out. Fork fully collapsed.
No wrong type of fork. These are the first generation of twin chambers fork and require a volume of oil instead of an oil height. Race Tech says 330ml but that may not be exact to the factory manual.

The Shop

11/10/2021 7:48am
Ok, that sounded easier👍 But how to tell wich fork it is? I'm a lightweight rider, should I try 300ml?

Post a reply to: Rm125 1994 Front fork..

The Latest