Removal of 18-19 KTM map Switch

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2019 9:40 AM

I do not see myself switching maps or using traction control. I’ll like the map I have in position 1. How can I remove it to free up some bar space.

|

1/8/2019 10:21 AM

unplug it
or you can glue it or zip tie it to the frame

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

1/8/2019 11:27 AM

TC is the shit... Not sure why you wouldn't want it...

|

1/8/2019 11:30 AM

brody wrote:

unplug it
or you can glue it or zip tie it to the frame

Thanks.

|

1/8/2019 11:32 AM

Monk wrote:

Haven’t used it yet, But will having heard it’s worth while. What situation(s) do you use it in if you dont mind me asking.

|

1/8/2019 11:37 AM

Monk wrote:

jwoltz wrote:

Haven’t used it yet, But will having heard it’s worth while. What situation(s) do you use it in if you dont mind me asking.

Hard pack and slick conditions... Does a awesome job of assisting in keeping the bike tracking straight and the rear end in line...

|

1/8/2019 2:12 PM

Monk wrote:

jwoltz wrote:

Monk wrote:

Hard pack and slick conditions... Does a awesome job of assisting in keeping the bike tracking straight and the rear end in ...more

Thanks.

|

1/8/2019 7:15 PM

Monk wrote:

jwoltz wrote:

DT1 track in the middle of summer, might be a tad bit hardpacked... wink

|

1/8/2019 8:55 PM

Monk wrote:

jwoltz wrote:

Matt Fisher wrote:

DT1 track in the middle of summer, might be a tad bit hardpacked... wink

Ha! So true. Guess I will be keeping it. It’s just so big.

|