RM125 wiring harness

I have a 2007 RM125 with the carb sensors and my wiring harness had odd kill switch connectors and my new switch didnt fit so I purchased a cheap one off ebay. After looking at partzilla diagrams the diagram appears to have the two carburetor connectors but the one I bought doesn't. Can someone tell me why this is and what I can do about it. And yes it is the correct fitting harness iv'e seen multiple others with out the two carburetor connectors.
|
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
8/1/2017 11:13am
The sensors are to tell the ECU about your throttle position. Without them, the powerjet in the carb will not operate properly. It squirts extra fuel into the venturi under low RPM, high throttle aperture settings to help bottom end.
The bike will still probably run without it but you may have to jet out a bog down low with a richer pilot and/or needle position.

If it were me, I'd look for the correct wiring harness, which in your case is 36610-36F30.
8/1/2017 12:05pm
Falcon wrote:
The sensors are to tell the ECU about your throttle position. Without them, the powerjet in the carb will not operate properly. It squirts extra fuel...
The sensors are to tell the ECU about your throttle position. Without them, the powerjet in the carb will not operate properly. It squirts extra fuel into the venturi under low RPM, high throttle aperture settings to help bottom end.
The bike will still probably run without it but you may have to jet out a bog down low with a richer pilot and/or needle position.

If it were me, I'd look for the correct wiring harness, which in your case is 36610-36F30.
Yea i figured it out, wasted 12 bucks on the wrong one but I got the correct one coming.

Post a reply to: RM125 wiring harness

The Latest