RM 2 stroke brake pedal fitment

motomike894
Does anyone know without me wasting a bunch of time experimenting, if a RMZ or any other newer four stroke brake pedals will work on rm 2 strokes ?

I have my bike build done, and have a jerry rigged solution to make my brake pedal tighter for now, but would like to just get a new one, they are discontinued from Suzuki so thats not an option, found some AS3 ones from England on Ebay but unsure of the quality.

Any help would be awesome, thanks
|
Bruce372
6/1/2020 9:24am
I used that one from the UK and it was very good
HackMan162
6/5/2020 11:47am
I think the Apico one on ebay from the UK is the best available. I dont think any of the RMZ ones will work.
ecmx274
6/14/2020 4:02pm
The as3 one is great! I have used them on several bikes and it’s all I buy these days. Have one on my rm right now and love it. Shipping is fast from as3 I ordered one when the covid stuff was in full effect and it took less than 2 weeks to get to Maryland. I use it with the fast co brake return spring on my rm. I haven’t had much time on the return spring so all I can tell you is it improves feel a lot but as for reliability I don’t no yet. Reliability on the as3 shifter and brake pedal is great. Craftsmanship is beautiful as well. I tried the apico ones in the past and they are good as well. Apico took longer to get so I stuck with as3. I order directly from as3 not eBay. They offer some good stuff for older rms. I use some of their other products and have no issues. Hope this helps

Post a reply to: RM 2 stroke brake pedal fitment

The Latest