Quickest way to rebuild '05 Yz125 top end??

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2017 6:15 PM

Any of you seasoned lorreta lynns dads or anybody know the tricks of the trade?

|

8/11/2017 6:58 PM

Remove tank, drain coolant, disconnect power valve, remove spark plug, leave head on and pull cylinder, remove piston and then reverse the steps

|

8/12/2017 5:02 AM

Thx

|

8/12/2017 6:55 AM

yak651 wrote:

Remove tank, drain coolant, disconnect power valve, remove spark plug, leave head on and pull cylinder, remove piston and then reverse the steps

I've done it in 20 minutes between practice and moto 1 using this procedure.

|

8/12/2017 8:55 AM

Dont you guys measure the squish during a top end??

|

8/12/2017 3:00 PM

yak651 wrote:

Remove tank, drain coolant, disconnect power valve, remove spark plug, leave head on and pull cylinder, remove piston and then reverse the steps

Sheriff245 wrote:

I've done it in 20 minutes between practice and moto 1 using this procedure.

It's even faster if you take the exhaust pipe off too !

|

Powerband in every gear !

8/13/2017 5:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2017 5:38 AM

Kawasaki-rider wrote:

Dont you guys measure the squish during a top end??

Not when using a stock piston and gasket and not touching the head.

|