Problems starting the bike KX250F 2015 after crash

matze
Fantasy
3097th
Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 5:25am
It only starts with choke and 1/4 throttle after 20-30 kicks. And even then when I ride, it dies when im off the throttle for a while. Now im so confused on where the problem is. Ive read that the tps sensor is well known for that problem, but ive no knowledge on how to adjust it on the kxf.

However, I have this problem since my bike fell on its right side pretty hard. My exhaust manifold came apart (connenction between motor and exhaust). Ive tighten the nuts again but you can see in the picture below it doesnt sit properly (the nuts are tightend even) and isnt there supposed to be a seal aswell? But again, this cant be the reason for my problem..

|
kb228
8/30/2018 1:33pm
is there a possibility the throttle body got messed up from the throttle being opened too hard too fast from the right side crash? The tech at my dealer was talking to me about some kind of adjustment in the throttle body with the butterfly. I dont know much about it other than that. He said kawasaki reccomends just replacing it.

Really id start by making sure you have spark and all that jazz
Paw Paw 271
8/30/2018 3:54pm
Sounds like fuel starvation for some reason. It could be a dirty fuel filter, bad fuel pump or a loose wire connection.
Try using starter fluid to see if starts up easier. If so, then it is a fuel starvation issue.

Paw Paw
matze
Fantasy
3097th
8/31/2018 5:25am
Sounds like fuel starvation for some reason. It could be a dirty fuel filter, bad fuel pump or a loose wire connection. Try using starter fluid...
Sounds like fuel starvation for some reason. It could be a dirty fuel filter, bad fuel pump or a loose wire connection.
Try using starter fluid to see if starts up easier. If so, then it is a fuel starvation issue.

Paw Paw
Hm ill try that, thanks!

Post a reply to: Problems starting the bike KX250F 2015 after crash

The Latest