Pro Action Suspension (Help!!!!)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2017 9:48 AM

Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 06 kx85 for my son and it has had a pro action suspension built for it and I was wondering how many clicks would be best for a semi slow trail/track rider that's about 4'10" and 85lbs?

|

7/30/2017 10:12 AM

I would spin the clickers all the way out, then keep going until the Cartridge comes out, then replace it with Enzo insides.

|

7/30/2017 10:18 AM

njames502 wrote:

Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 06 kx85 for my son and it has had a pro action suspension built for it and I was ...more

Go all the way out on the clickers, then count all the way in. Starting in the middle of that number is the best bet.

|

7/30/2017 10:34 AM

njames502 wrote:

Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 06 kx85 for my son and it has had a pro action suspension built for it and I was ...more

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Go all the way out on the clickers, then count all the way in. Starting in the middle of that number is the best bet.

X2 , then call pro action Monday.

|

7/30/2017 2:22 PM

Last two posts are spot on. Ignore the first post. Good luck. Pro Action is good.

|

7/30/2017 2:46 PM

njames502 wrote:

Just call Pro Action and ask them. If you have the previous owners' info, they should have a record of the setup, and they'll know if it'll work for your rider, and should be able to hook you up with sag and clicker settings for a baseline

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

9/2/2017 7:02 AM

Thanks so much for your help... I was able to reach out to pro action and they pretty much told me the same thing and asked a few questions. Once I sent the info they asked for they were able to get me dialed in.

|