Piston Set/Gasket Recommendations 05 KX125

Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
Topic pretty much sums it up.. I hate to ask questions like this, but just wanted some input from people with more knowledge than me.

I’m replacing the piston in my 05 KX125 and wondered if one is better or worse than the other, if there’s ones to avoid. Thanks
|
Paul_Pitzonka
2/14/2020 4:30pm
depends on application... if you want a forged piston run wossner... if you want a cast... run vertex, oem or prox... As far as gaskets just go oem, a base gasket and the o-rings for the head straight from Kawasaki are cheap enough..
Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
2/14/2020 4:40pm
depends on application... if you want a forged piston run wossner... if you want a cast... run vertex, oem or prox... As far as gaskets just...
depends on application... if you want a forged piston run wossner... if you want a cast... run vertex, oem or prox... As far as gaskets just go oem, a base gasket and the o-rings for the head straight from Kawasaki are cheap enough..
Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Vertex ones (I hear the ads on PulpMx often enough) I’d assume the forged is stronger? I don’t know what the advantage is to running forged vs. cast otherwise

Post a reply to: Piston Set/Gasket Recommendations 05 KX125

The Latest