Number Sizing Question

Motodave15
Does anybody know what size numbers the factory husky 450 team uses? These numberplates are kinda working my nerve with the sizing.
|
silver753
11/21/2020 12:23pm
They use preprinted backgrounds with the numbers printed for the size of the plate. If your going old school and buying 6", 7" or 8" numbers it's hard to make it look good, You'd have to buy big #'s for the front plate, and small #'s for the side panels . I recommend spending about $20 more and get some basic preprints from any of the graphic companies. If you just ask for black backgrounds/white numbers, or white backgrounds/black numbers and stay away from the trim, logos, highlights, it's pretty cheap.
Motodave15
11/21/2020 12:44pm
silver753 wrote:
They use preprinted backgrounds with the numbers printed for the size of the plate. If your going old school and buying 6", 7" or 8" numbers...
They use preprinted backgrounds with the numbers printed for the size of the plate. If your going old school and buying 6", 7" or 8" numbers it's hard to make it look good, You'd have to buy big #'s for the front plate, and small #'s for the side panels . I recommend spending about $20 more and get some basic preprints from any of the graphic companies. If you just ask for black backgrounds/white numbers, or white backgrounds/black numbers and stay away from the trim, logos, highlights, it's pretty cheap.
Was definitely going old school... But i will head your call and buy some preprinted backgrounds.

Post a reply to: Number Sizing Question

The Latest