Nitrogen fill tool for showa shocks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2018 6:00 PM

What fill station are you using for showa shocks. The cheap shrader valve extenders leak too much. Anyone try the works connection no loss extender?

|

10/7/2018 7:37 PM

I've had a nitrogen gauge similar to this one for 16yrs and never had a problem with any shock.

Photo

|

10/7/2018 10:12 PM

slipdog wrote:

I've had a nitrogen gauge similar to this one for 16yrs and never had a problem with any shock.

Photo

That's my current setup. Its hard to fill showa shocks without an extension. I need to find an extension that doesn't leak

|

10/8/2018 4:55 AM

I have a metal extension I got from the auto parts store I use on the extended bladder caps like FC make that have a countersunk shrader that works well. Not sure if it's like what you tried?

Photo

|

10/8/2018 7:55 AM

slipdog wrote:

I have a metal extension I got from the auto parts store I use on the extended bladder caps like FC make that have a ...more

Do you have a problem with them leaking air? I tried a different brand they leaked.

|

10/8/2018 7:55 AM

Photo
These work good. I think they have an option for digital too, bar, psi, kpa
|

IG @jaredkeller96

10/8/2018 8:51 AM

coastlinecascot wrote:

Do you have a problem with them leaking air? I tried a different brand they leaked.

I don't have any leakage as long as I snug them up tight. Usually have to use pliers to get them off because they're more than finger tight

|

10/8/2018 4:31 PM

jaredkeller96 wrote: Photo

I like this. Where did you get yours. This is what I need.

|

10/8/2018 6:40 PM

jaredkeller96 wrote: Photo
coastlinecascot wrote:

I like this. Where did you get yours. This is what I need.

Technical touch sells them. On the left is a needle so it all stays in when you are taking it off. And the bottom screw cap can release pressure to get desired amount in.

|

IG @jaredkeller96