Neken SFS rebuild

Yzf916
Edited Date/Time 4/16/2017 8:36pm
Anyone in U.S. do Neken SFS rebuilds? Vs waiting weeks to be sent off to France.
|
Yzf916
4/16/2017 7:16am
So NO ONE has had their Neken SFS serviced that they can advise where I can send mine?
Yzf916
4/16/2017 5:10pm
Left side protective plastic seems to have dropped about 1/4" lower than right side, exposing internals. Both sides function similarly when letting out air. Them pumping up again. But can't tell if going back up just from right, normal side. Since both operate simultaneously.

Charper732
4/16/2017 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2017 8:35pm
Yzf916 wrote:
So NO ONE has had their Neken SFS serviced that they can advise where I can send mine?
I had an issue with the dampers backing out of the triple clamp. I tried loctite and everything and they would always keep backing out...this was on a 2t btw.

They are based out of France. I just called the number on their website. Everyone there speaks English. Their customer service is top notch. He asked what the problem was and then just asked me to ship it to him and he sent me a new set. easy as that.

It's been a while since I did that, but it kinda looks like yours is doing the same thing. If you take an allen key, there is a slot in the bottom of the damper and you can tighten it back up.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
4/16/2017 8:55pm
Yzf916 wrote:
Charper732 wrote:
I had an issue with the dampers backing out of the triple clamp. I tried loctite and everything and they would always keep backing out...this was...
I had an issue with the dampers backing out of the triple clamp. I tried loctite and everything and they would always keep backing out...this was on a 2t btw.

They are based out of France. I just called the number on their website. Everyone there speaks English. Their customer service is top notch. He asked what the problem was and then just asked me to ship it to him and he sent me a new set. easy as that.

It's been a while since I did that, but it kinda looks like yours is doing the same thing. If you take an allen key, there is a slot in the bottom of the damper and you can tighten it back up.
Similar experience. A+ on customer service.

Post a reply to: Neken SFS rebuild

The Latest