Moose racing hubs ??

motomike894
Anyone used these / have experience with them ?

I got a set of yellow excels and spokes for my rmz, but was thinking hell might well get hubs and build extra set wheels.

I can get a good deal on the moose hubs and also a deal o pro wheel racing hubs, just not sure on there reliability, I take really good care of myself tiff always check spokes and sprocket bolts so that’s not an issue.
|
Layton
10/28/2019 10:02am
Do not buy Moose hubs. They are junk.
rob162
10/28/2019 11:00am
Know a local A rider running moose hubs, stock rims spokes on his day in day out practice bikes over 50 hours on them. Still mint. Buy em run em same with tusk hubs on my practice wheels 38 hrs as of now on them. Mint. Know people with less than 10hrs on stock hubs and have had a blow out. Shit happens to all brands even oem
motomike894
10/28/2019 11:32am
rob162 wrote:
Know a local A rider running moose hubs, stock rims spokes on his day in day out practice bikes over 50 hours on them. Still mint...
Know a local A rider running moose hubs, stock rims spokes on his day in day out practice bikes over 50 hours on them. Still mint. Buy em run em same with tusk hubs on my practice wheels 38 hrs as of now on them. Mint. Know people with less than 10hrs on stock hubs and have had a blow out. Shit happens to all brands even oem
I figure, I have had zero issues with my oem wheels with 90 hours on my 18 rmz450, haven't even had to replace the wheel bearings or anything.

I was trying to find deal on some oem hubs on ebay then cerakote them, but most of what I am finding is either more than I can get new moose ones for or they are just totally trashed looking.
dmm698
10/28/2019 11:51am
I've always found Moose aftermarket parts to be on par with the big name expensive brand stuff - and sometimes even just repackaged high end brand stuff. I think I was buying brake lines for a while (braided steel) that said moose on the package and galfer on the line itself.

I ran some moose rims with stock spokes / stock hubs on a YZ250 for a while and had zero issues.

The Shop

motomike894
10/29/2019 11:51am
dmm698 wrote:
I've always found Moose aftermarket parts to be on par with the big name expensive brand stuff - and sometimes even just repackaged high end brand...
I've always found Moose aftermarket parts to be on par with the big name expensive brand stuff - and sometimes even just repackaged high end brand stuff. I think I was buying brake lines for a while (braided steel) that said moose on the package and galfer on the line itself.

I ran some moose rims with stock spokes / stock hubs on a YZ250 for a while and had zero issues.
yeah I know most there other stuff is good and just has there name on it made by someone else.

Hubs just scared me more, the design of there hubs they look identical to about any other aftermarket hub you see online from a lot of places.

I did find some decent used oem hubs for close to the same price as the new moose ones, so gotta decide haha.
FiendzCC
10/29/2019 12:33pm
yeah I know most there other stuff is good and just has there name on it made by someone else. Hubs just scared me more, the...
yeah I know most there other stuff is good and just has there name on it made by someone else.

Hubs just scared me more, the design of there hubs they look identical to about any other aftermarket hub you see online from a lot of places.

I did find some decent used oem hubs for close to the same price as the new moose ones, so gotta decide haha.
OEM over Moose all day. Japanese made, lightweight yet strong, the OEM Suzuki hubs are solid. Cerakote them and don't look back.

Post a reply to: Moose racing hubs ??

The Latest