MAPPING HONDA CRF 250 2019

Hello, I have a 2019 crf 250 and I am really happy with this bike, but lacking some low-end power, I have a GET WIFICOM tool and I would like to find a suitable map to improve the lower end, someone knows where I could get some map to improve my bottom end?
|
mxb2
4/28/2020 11:43am
PENNYWISE wrote:
Hello, I have a 2019 crf 250 and I am really happy with this bike, but lacking some low-end power, I have a GET WIFICOM tool...
Hello, I have a 2019 crf 250 and I am really happy with this bike, but lacking some low-end power, I have a GET WIFICOM tool and I would like to find a suitable map to improve the lower end, someone knows where I could get some map to improve my bottom end?
Have you contacted GET?
4/28/2020 1:13pm
PENNYWISE wrote:
Hello, I have a 2019 crf 250 and I am really happy with this bike, but lacking some low-end power, I have a GET WIFICOM tool...
mxb2 wrote:
Have you contacted GET?
I have tried to register several times on their website without success to be able to access their program, I will try to send them an email to see if they will contact me.Thanks for the reply
jerbert
4/30/2020 5:30am
Veo que eres español, contacta con jmc en ulldecona son expertos en lo que buscas, si vas o envias la moto te la haran con banco de pruebas, yo hice mi anterior crf.
4/30/2020 6:25am
jerbert wrote:
Veo que eres español, contacta con jmc en ulldecona son expertos en lo que buscas, si vas o envias la moto te la haran con banco...
Veo que eres español, contacta con jmc en ulldecona son expertos en lo que buscas, si vas o envias la moto te la haran con banco de pruebas, yo hice mi anterior crf.
Consegui contactar con GET y me an pedido los datos de mi moto y del wificom,ya se los e enviado y estoy esperando repuesta,si no lo consigo probare a hablar con JMC.Muchas gracias por la informacion jerbert

The Shop

mxb2
4/30/2020 11:43am
PENNYWISE wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Have you contacted GET?
PENNYWISE wrote:
I have tried to register several times on their website without success to be able to access their program, I will try to send them an...
I have tried to register several times on their website without success to be able to access their program, I will try to send them an email to see if they will contact me.Thanks for the reply
No problem man, i know they have some good maps, maybe try a local engine builder. Good luck.
5/1/2020 6:36am
mxb2 wrote:
Have you contacted GET?
PENNYWISE wrote:
I have tried to register several times on their website without success to be able to access their program, I will try to send them an...
mxb2 wrote:
No problem man, i know they have some good maps, maybe try a local engine builder. Good luck.
I managed to contact them and they have told me that in the application itself I could upload their maps, when I finish the confinement I will try to see if they are a real improvement

Post a reply to: MAPPING HONDA CRF 250 2019

The Latest