Looking for a socal suspension tuner for my 2014 250sx

It's time for a service so I figured id get another revalve while I'm at it.
Who REALLY has the CC forks dialed in for mx/off-road (big 6 series)? I've had quite a few revalves from reputable tuners and I'm still searching for more out of my suspension.
Last tuner put a bladder in the shock (not sure of brand), so keep that in mind. I'm a novice with flashes of decent speed in really fast sections, and that's where I prefer to feel more comfortable.

I was thinking maybe going with factory connection this time around. Any input will be greatly appreciated
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 1:16pm
It's time for a service so I figured id get another revalve while I'm at it. Who REALLY has the CC forks dialed in for mx/off-road...
Who REALLY has the CC forks dialed in for mx/off-road (big 6 series)? I've had quite a few revalves from reputable tuners and I'm still searching for more out of my suspension.
Last tuner put a bladder in the shock (not sure of brand), so keep that in mind. I'm a novice with flashes of decent speed in really fast sections, and that's where I prefer to feel more comfortable.

I was thinking maybe going with factory connection this time around. Any input will be greatly appreciated
Where at in So Cal? N2Dirt in Santa Clarita has a really good setup for KTM's. TBT (Tuning by Travis), R-One Suspension, 5Twelve... There are quite a few.
3/2/2018 1:20pm
It's time for a service so I figured id get another revalve while I'm at it. Who REALLY has the CC forks dialed in for mx/off-road...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Where at in So Cal? N2Dirt in Santa Clarita has a really good setup for KTM's. TBT (Tuning by Travis), R-One Suspension, 5Twelve... There are quite...
Where at in So Cal? N2Dirt in Santa Clarita has a really good setup for KTM's. TBT (Tuning by Travis), R-One Suspension, 5Twelve... There are quite a few.
I'm in the hi desert (29 palms). I had TBT do my last revalve, but was going to give someone else a shot. Tyler walker (I think he's a friend of yours?) went with N2Dirt with his husky and was happy with it, so I was definitely considering them also.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/2/2018 1:40pm

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Where at in So Cal? N2Dirt in Santa Clarita has a really good setup for KTM's. TBT (Tuning by Travis), R-One Suspension, 5Twelve... There are quite...
I'm in the hi desert (29 palms). I had TBT do my last revalve, but was going to give someone else a shot. Tyler walker (I...
I'm in the hi desert (29 palms). I had TBT do my last revalve, but was going to give someone else a shot. Tyler walker (I think he's a friend of yours?) went with N2Dirt with his husky and was happy with it, so I was definitely considering them also.
Brian is a really good guy and knows what he's doing. He'll be getting my suspension pretty soon. He does a lot of testing with guys at LACR, Glen Helen and a few others. I had a customer of mine that took his suspension to Brian and when he got it back he said he loved it
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/2/2018 2:31pm
I used WP Factory Services on my 2013 and it was great. That said, I'm sure you can find someone cheaper.

The Shop

captmoto
3/2/2018 3:29pm
Ty Davis gets a lot of props for his 4CS fork mods and is a big six/WORCS guy too.
dirtmike86
3/2/2018 3:39pm
captmoto wrote:
Ty Davis gets a lot of props for his 4CS fork mods and is a big six/WORCS guy too.
X2
3/3/2018 6:40am
Thanks guys. I'm going to call some of the places mentioned. And will look for ty today to ask him some questions
erik_94COBRA
3/4/2018 6:07am
Enzo in TX did a great job on my '14 150SX. Would imagine they CA location would be just as good.

Post a reply to: Looking for a socal suspension tuner for my 2014 250sx

The Latest