Lightspeed chain guide

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2019 9:28 AM

I have a 18 yz450f and I’m thinking of buying one, my question is does it use the stock guide inside or does it come with one made specifically for it? Thanks for any info

|

2/23/2019 1:27 PM

99% sure the YZF uses OE rubber. Lightspeed's KXF design has a different block for better alignment, but they cost quite a bit more...

|

2/23/2019 2:36 PM

crc245 wrote:

99% sure the YZF uses OE rubber. Lightspeed's KXF design has a different block for better alignment, but they cost quite a bit more...

I appreciate it, I thought I had heard that before I just wanted to make sure. I looked on the lightspeed website and didn’t see any info on it and for $65 I was about positive you have to use the stock one. I appreciate the reply

|

2/23/2019 2:49 PM

crc245 wrote:

bgpn35 wrote:

I appreciate it, I thought I had heard that before I just wanted to make sure. I looked on the lightspeed website and didn’t see any info on it and for $65 I was about positive you have to use the stock one. I appreciate the reply

Call them to confirm

|

2/25/2019 4:06 PM

I have a light speed chain guide for a late model YZF. It uses the stock inside rubber. The light speed guide is just a replacement for the aluminum cage. They look bitchen. Caught up the $65.00 for some cool points.

|

2/26/2019 4:53 AM

I ordered one for my 17. I am going to use an OE replacement Acerbis insert. Same as the OEM just cheaper.

|