Kyb technical touch or aer48?

Reekers
So I have the kyb technical touch coated suspension with x trig clamps. But I got it used and it’s valved for 200lbs when I’m 150 so it obviously doesn’t feel the best. Am I better off revalving this stuff, or sending off my stock stuff(19 ktm250sxf) and getting it tuned up? I was thinking powerband if I go with stock stuff. Any suggestions or help here? Also who’s the best with the kyb(air) stuff? Thank you!
|
Reekers
10/8/2020 9:26pm
Reekers wrote:
So I have the kyb technical touch coated suspension with x trig clamps. But I got it used and it’s valved for 200lbs when I’m 150...
So I have the kyb technical touch coated suspension with x trig clamps. But I got it used and it’s valved for 200lbs when I’m 150 so it obviously doesn’t feel the best. Am I better off revalving this stuff, or sending off my stock stuff(19 ktm250sxf) and getting it tuned up? I was thinking powerband if I go with stock stuff. Any suggestions or help here? Also who’s the best with the kyb(air) stuff? Thank you!
Also let me add that I have several ktms but on race day I have a 250sxf and 450sxf. So I’m leaning towards juicing up the stock stuff so that my bikes won’t feel much different when I go back and forth

Post a reply to: Kyb technical touch or aer48?

The Latest