Ktm sxf 250 2020 fmf

Hello

Just placed an order on fmf titanium/carbon muffler + titanium megabomb header

Bike is ktm sxf 250 2020

Does anyone know if this setup increases/moves the power in the range and where, bottom or top?

I searched the forums but could not find info

Thanks in advance
|
Factor E
8/17/2020 3:26am
The SX header will give you more bottom
8/17/2020 6:50am
As far as i can see on fmf/ktm powerparts website there is only two header choices for this particular bike, one is stainless steel and the other titanium header so no mx/sx header version

The Shop

CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
8/23/2020 8:18pm
As far as I’m aware all exhaust brands make the pipe for a stock ecu and fuel. So no remap required.

But The exhaust will give tuners like Twisted Development a bigger range they can tune for.
8/23/2020 8:22pm
As far as I’m aware all exhaust brands make the pipe for a stock ecu and fuel. So no remap required. But The exhaust will give...
As far as I’m aware all exhaust brands make the pipe for a stock ecu and fuel. So no remap required.

But The exhaust will give tuners like Twisted Development a bigger range they can tune for.
Yes i plan to purchase one of these,

http://td-racing.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_40_…

This is the correct ecu for my bike right?
dbx33
8/24/2020 5:58am
there was a fuel turner for sale on here for that setup

I like mine but the can scratches easily from boot marks
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
8/24/2020 6:39am
As far as I’m aware all exhaust brands make the pipe for a stock ecu and fuel. So no remap required. But The exhaust will give...

Yeah the Vortex is awesome. When you order it, let them know the exhaust you have bought. They have maps tuned and tested for each.
8/24/2020 6:19pm

Yeah the Vortex is awesome. When you order it, let them know the exhaust you have bought. They have maps tuned and tested for each.
I tried contacting them on sales@td-racing.com with no success

maybe they have another email adress?
8/26/2020 4:09am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2020 4:10am

I finally got in touch with TD, i will place an order on their ecu.

Before i place the order i wanted to know if there is some additional wear or risk of damaging the engine because of the ecu?

Let me know what do you think

Thanks

Post a reply to: Ktm sxf 250 2020 fmf

The Latest