Kreft revalve control

11/7/2018 7:54pm
So for all of you interested I have tried many different setups on my tx 300 .I swapped a Yamaha kyb front end just to try it. I tried my buddies rc kreft suspension and then one day I stumbled on some ohlins inserts on CL. I have been running the ohlins for a few weeks with a kreft revalved shock and I can say it is by far the best I have tried and it cost me less than the kreft stuff would. this fork is better than anything I have tried kyb aer 4cs and feels as good to me as my buddies convalves it is so plush in rough chop and the bottoming resistance is amazing in my opinion the ohlins is the best option then the kyb swap then kreft revalve control soon I will be trying the ohlins shock
6/15/2020 8:12am
I'm just having a hard time justifying spending nearly 2 grand on the stock suspension when i'll never see 500$ of that in return. The concept...
I'm just having a hard time justifying spending nearly 2 grand on the stock suspension when i'll never see 500$ of that in return. The concept is really awesome, but at that price i'd rather just source a set of cone valves or go with a set of Ohlins RXF48's. At least i could sell them for most of what i paid for them when i'm finished with them.

I'm also hearing mixed reviews on the RC. Some guys rant and rave about it (just like all guys rant and rave about their newly revalved stock stuff like its gold), while others say it was not right for motocross.

From experience, I personally was not happy with the RC. I've recently changed to the MX lucky carbon kit. Its a spring conversion and is absolutely amazing. I could never get comfortable the the RC. It was harsh and deflected off every bump and square edge. The biggest problem could be the vast option of settings for me, just too many options. Im sure they might be able to get it dialed, but for me was a waste of money and should have done the spring conversion in the first place.
Tuna
6/15/2020 10:52am
I'm just having a hard time justifying spending nearly 2 grand on the stock suspension when i'll never see 500$ of that in return. The concept...
I'm just having a hard time justifying spending nearly 2 grand on the stock suspension when i'll never see 500$ of that in return. The concept is really awesome, but at that price i'd rather just source a set of cone valves or go with a set of Ohlins RXF48's. At least i could sell them for most of what i paid for them when i'm finished with them.

I'm also hearing mixed reviews on the RC. Some guys rant and rave about it (just like all guys rant and rave about their newly revalved stock stuff like its gold), while others say it was not right for motocross.

From experience, I personally was not happy with the RC. I've recently changed to the MX lucky carbon kit. Its a spring conversion and is absolutely...
From experience, I personally was not happy with the RC. I've recently changed to the MX lucky carbon kit. Its a spring conversion and is absolutely amazing. I could never get comfortable the the RC. It was harsh and deflected off every bump and square edge. The biggest problem could be the vast option of settings for me, just too many options. Im sure they might be able to get it dialed, but for me was a waste of money and should have done the spring conversion in the first place.
Bit of an old thread you bumped. Lucky kit FTW though..
JWACK
6/15/2020 3:12pm

From experience, I personally was not happy with the RC. I've recently changed to the MX lucky carbon kit. Its a spring conversion and is absolutely...
I went the RC route and my experience is the exact opposite of yours. My forks are fantastic. Better than the cone valves I had on my last bike.

The Shop

6/16/2020 2:17am

JWACK wrote:
I went the RC route and my experience is the exact opposite of yours. My forks are fantastic. Better than the cone valves I had on...
I went the RC route and my experience is the exact opposite of yours. My forks are fantastic. Better than the cone valves I had on my last bike.
Its crazy ive seen people do reviews with both sides. I was to the point of taking them to a local tuner and just have it put back stock. I finally bit the bullet and sent them to mx tech and did the lucky carbon and cant say enough good things about them. Glad it worked out for you.
6/16/2020 2:20am

Tuna wrote:
Bit of an old thread you bumped. Lucky kit FTW though..
Absolutely an old thread, but there might be someone out there looking for an opinion or experience with a certain setup. I had found some old ones myself that kinda steered me to Lucky.

Post a reply to: Kreft revalve control

The Latest