KTM front number plate to GASGAS

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2022 5:04 PM

Because, OMG, the current GasGas MC450/250 have the worst front number plate (it's too damn narrow!) So, has anyone tried a KTM front number plate on their gasgas? If so, did the KTM front number plate work with the GasGas front fender, or did you need to swap that out too? Thanks!

|

6/27/2022 3:55 AM

fits no prob

|

6/28/2022 8:29 PM

KTM, Gas Gas, and Husky are all interchangeable, but with some switches you have to use the front fender and numberplate as a unit. I run a Husky front fender and numberplate on my KTM, because the light blue color I wanted was only available for Huskys

|

6/29/2022 5:15 PM

I guess I must be weird.. I am running a gas gas front fender and number plate on my Husky, I like it much better than the Husky and I am also a idiot a tried the KTM front fender/number on the Husky but didn’t like it . Photo

|

6/29/2022 6:38 PM

smv ryder wrote:

I guess I must be weird.. I am running a gas gas front fender and number plate on my Husky, I like it much better than the ...more

I have to admit, that works on the Husky! lol. Looking good Billy Ray

|

6/29/2022 7:40 PM

swatdoc wrote:

KTM, Gas Gas, and Husky are all interchangeable, but with some switches you have to use the front fender and numberplate as a ...more

You always have incredible bikes.. can we see any pictures of your bike?

|

7/2/2022 2:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2022 2:12 PM

swatdoc wrote:

KTM, Gas Gas, and Husky are all interchangeable, but with some switches you have to use the front fender and numberplate as a ...more

smv ryder wrote:

You always have incredible bikes.. can we see any pictures of your bike?

Hey thanks for the compliment! I do enjoy the building of my bikes. Making them trick is part of the fun. Here's my 250 currently. Still have a few things to put on - orange coolant hoses, FMF pipe. etc Photo
Photo

|