How does Suzuki contingency work?

oceantrav
I know the basic of it. Sign up, get money at qualifying events if you do good placed on a card. Then can use it at Suzuki dealers.

What can you purchase with it? Just Suzuki parts, or anything at the dealer? Like a helmet?

Asking cause I'm buying a bike from a guy that has $500 on the card and he's including. Am I going to need him with me to use it? Since I'm assuming it has his name on it. Thanks
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
7/11/2017 9:01am
Sometimes the prepaid cards are like debit cards and you can use them anywhere.

Best would be call your local suzuki dealer for details.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
7/11/2017 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 7/11/2017 1:43pm
www.racesuzuki.com does not indicate anything about "Suzuki" parts & accessories; only "items" at an authorized Suzuki dealer.

Also, the contingency card is only valid for the person who owns it. You'll have to have him go to the dealer with you to redeem his 500 bucks.
oceantrav
7/11/2017 2:17pm
Falcon wrote:
www.racesuzuki.com does not indicate anything about "Suzuki" parts & accessories; only "items" at an authorized Suzuki dealer. Also, the contingency card is only valid for the...
www.racesuzuki.com does not indicate anything about "Suzuki" parts & accessories; only "items" at an authorized Suzuki dealer.

Also, the contingency card is only valid for the person who owns it. You'll have to have him go to the dealer with you to redeem his 500 bucks.
Thanks for the info. I got the PIN number to use it. If some reason the dealer fuses then he said he'll meet me.

All the dealers around are way over priced and don't stock crap. People using the contingency money, what do use it on? Do you just go to the dealer and have them order the stuff, then try and get them to price match Rocky Mountain, bto, etc ?
Naanak
7/11/2017 3:08pm
I believe Rocky Mountain accepts Suzuki contingency

The Shop

oceantrav
7/11/2017 3:19pm
Naanak wrote:
I actually called and asked, they said only at the actual stores, im in Ga, so not down for a Utah trip lol
Naanak
7/11/2017 5:11pm
Naanak wrote:
oceantrav wrote:
I actually called and asked, they said only at the actual stores, im in Ga, so not down for a Utah trip lol
I don't personally use it but I would double check. My friend uses his Suzuki money on the website. Unless that was just 2016 he said you should be able to. If not it's just dealers.
dmm698
7/13/2017 8:11am
Seems pretty crappy that you can only use it at a suzuki MC dealership. With kawasaki, I have a debit card, that I can use for anything. I've bought food/groceries, fuel, parts, doesnt matter. As a B rider I cant withdraw cash from an ATM, just use it as a debit card. If you were an A rider you can withdraw contingency money off card at ATM.
oceantrav
7/13/2017 8:25am
I called Rocky Mountain and they said no. Tried it online with them and it worked!

Tried buying some beer with it today and didn't work lol
Naanak
7/13/2017 1:27pm
oceantrav wrote:
I called Rocky Mountain and they said no. Tried it online with them and it worked! Tried buying some beer with it today and didn't work...
I called Rocky Mountain and they said no. Tried it online with them and it worked!

Tried buying some beer with it today and didn't work lol
That's how it was with my buddy he just tried it and it worked.

Post a reply to: How does Suzuki contingency work?

The Latest