How are KYB SSS forks (valves) different??

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2017 9:23 PM

I've been looking into doing something with my AER forks - and one of the possibilities is doing a conversion to KYB SSS internals.

One of the things I'm trying to figure out, that I haven't had much luck with internet searches, is how the SSS valves are different than other forks valving. Everyone raves about how great the SSS forks work - exactly WHY is that???

Do they use the standard base and rebound/midvalve setup, or something of a completely different design? If they are some other magical/mystical design, why don't aftermarket companies make SSS-like replacement valving for other fork brands?

Trying to figure out the best way to go. Looking at a lot of possibilities - MXT conversion kit, Dal Soggio, Kreft ReValve, etc

Thanks

|

12/16/2017 5:38 AM

You should buy my setup! I just upgraded to the A kit and have my forks/triples for sale. Xtrig triple clamps, sss forks done by evo for 155lb rider, kyb billet lowers to accept ktm axle and brakes. $2500

|

12/16/2017 5:45 AM

ben5020 wrote:

You should buy my setup! I just upgraded to the A kit and have my forks/triples for sale. Xtrig triple clamps, sss forks done by evo for 155lb rider, kyb billet lowers to accept ktm axle and brakes. $2500

I’m interested. How can I contact you?

|

12/16/2017 6:19 AM

ben5020 wrote:

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I’m interested. How can I contact you?

Feel free to call/text 61096002eightseven

|