Hose clamps

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2018 3:51 PM

Other than oem where can i get nice hose clamps for the radiators? I looked everywhere locally and all i could find was the wide automotive ones.

|

2/12/2018 4:43 PM

Harbor freight

|

2/12/2018 5:35 PM

kb228 wrote:

Harbor freight

They only have the wide ones that you would see on a car. I thought they would have some for sure.

|

2/12/2018 9:28 PM

Mcmaster carr stainless

|

2/13/2018 1:33 PM

$2 a clamp for the best Stainleess steel clamps availible. Www.MotoHose.com

Photo

|

2/13/2018 6:53 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

Photo

How wide are the bands on the clamps? Just looking for something similar to stock 7-8mm wide.

|

2/15/2018 1:37 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

Photo

aedwards07 wrote:

How wide are the bands on the clamps? Just looking for something similar to stock 7-8mm wide.

Never had this question before.

I am Headed to Dallas SX right now so will try to hold next to a OEM and snap a picture. Pretty sure they are the same width.

There was another post about RM250 smoker clamps and we sent a couple sets out. Maybe they can coment.

|

2/15/2018 5:27 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

Never had this question before.

I am Headed to Dallas SX right now so will try to hold next to a OEM and snap a picture. Pretty sure they are the same width.

There was another post about RM250 smoker clamps and we sent a couple sets out. Maybe they can coment.

Only reason i ask is they look much wider. If they aren’t I’ll order them as soon as you confirm. Thanks

|

2/15/2018 11:43 AM

^^ you're in good hands with MotoHose. No coincidence that he's flying to Dallas right now because that's where SX is this weekend, thus that's where some of his pro customers/riders are wink

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

2/15/2018 12:05 PM

|

2/15/2018 9:54 PM

when you tighten the hose clamps that MXVet showed you on Amazon, be smart with the wrench. Its easy to over tighten and strip the worm gear, I like those the best. I have them on my bike. Just don't crank on them like you are working on a old F150

|

2/16/2018 8:07 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

^^ you're in good hands with MotoHose. No coincidence that he's flying to Dallas right now because that's where SX is this weekend, thus that's where some of his pro customers/riders are wink

Yes sir! Headed over in a couple minutes to do rider support. Notice the big bag of clamps!

FYI I personally do not reccomend the Stainless Steel Clamps for Pro riders. Stainless Steel Clamps are much better but weight is slightly more than the stock clamps and to the Pro riders every 100th of an OZ maters and they will spend thousands trying to cut down a couple OZ’s of weight.

This was the 1st time I used SouthWest and its great not paying an extra $50 to check my product bag!

Photo

|