Holeshot device location

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2017 7:20 PM

Is there any tips on where to install the holeshot device on the fork guard? How does one determine where it should go? Can u put it too low? Usually I just figured almost as far as we can set it?!?

|

7/29/2017 11:56 AM

It is a balance. The more you lower the front, less traction on rear you will get. Also run the risk of not releasing the holeshot device if it is a fast sweeper.

|

7/29/2017 12:49 PM

ktm-5 wrote:

Is there any tips on where to install the holeshot device on the fork guard? How does one determine where it should go? Can u put it too low? Usually I just figured almost as far as we can set it?!?

What brand?,. Most have info in the package along with mounting instructions.

|

7/29/2017 1:08 PM

We have a works connections. I know they all have info but I know everything is customable, lol, and just wondered how and or why they picked their spot. I just don't wanna buy a few fork guards to try different spots but then again maybe I will...

|

7/29/2017 3:35 PM

ktm-5 wrote:

We have a works connections. I know they all have info but I know everything is customable, lol, and just wondered how and or why they picked their spot. I just don't wanna buy a few fork guards to try different spots but then again maybe I will...

Drill 3 holes in one fork guard. , No need to buy extra .

|

7/31/2017 6:24 PM

Its all about what you like. Some like it very low and some are so high it is hardly doing anything except holding the front still. Unless you purchased used, the template that should have came with the device will be your best bet.

|

7/31/2017 7:45 PM

OK thanks guys I guess I'll just stick with what we usually do

|