High temp exhaust joint hose and clamps

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2020 3:58 PM

I cant remember the name of the company, but there was a high temp hose and clamp kit for 2t exhaust silencer to pipe connection. Anyone know where to source? Installing on a cr125.

|

10/19/2020 4:11 PM

Google search cr125 exhaust collar a bunch pop up

|

10/19/2020 4:46 PM

I have used automotive radiator or heater hose on some vintage bikes, with very good results. Take a measurement or take the parts to a NAPA store and match up the size. Pick up a couple hose clamps and you're set.

|

10/19/2020 10:31 PM

mxracer666 wrote:

I have used automotive radiator or heater hose on some vintage bikes, with very good results. Take a measurement or take the ...more

Really? And they don't melt? I'll have to try that; I just assumed they would get cooked.
Cuz it definitely chaps me dropping $20.00 on one of those stupid little pieces!!!!

|

10/19/2020 10:42 PM

mxracer666 wrote:

I have used automotive radiator or heater hose on some vintage bikes, with very good results. Take a measurement or take the ...more

FWYT wrote:

Really? And they don't melt? I'll have to try that; I just assumed they would get cooked.
Cuz it definitely chaps me dropping ...more

It works! And it's cheap enough to replace now and then. Just make sure that the hose clamps don't rub against anything.

|

10/20/2020 9:45 AM

Most of those are still available from Honda

|