Graphics Kit Application

I just put a new graphic kit on my bike 2 days ago and it has rained the past 2 days. The bike is under a shelter, but I am worried about humidity. Will this affect the curing process?
|
kb228
11/7/2018 8:18am
Im not a graphics guy, but if you put it on when it was 50F at least and its dry, and let it sit overnight at a somewhat warm temp, im sure its fine. If it got wet then no it will probably fall off
11/7/2018 8:23am
kb228 wrote:
Im not a graphics guy, but if you put it on when it was 50F at least and its dry, and let it sit overnight at...
Im not a graphics guy, but if you put it on when it was 50F at least and its dry, and let it sit overnight at a somewhat warm temp, im sure its fine. If it got wet then no it will probably fall off
Okay cool, it didn't get wet and it was around 70F when I put it on. That takes a weight off my shoulders. Thanks
Alec138
11/7/2018 11:25am
I would take a hear gun to them to make sure the glue sticks and the heat will evaporate all the water if any under the graphics. If they are quality graphics a little water shouldnt hurt them anyways because they tell you to use soapy water to apply graphics.
11/7/2018 3:43pm
Alec138 wrote:
I would take a hear gun to them to make sure the glue sticks and the heat will evaporate all the water if any under the...
I would take a hear gun to them to make sure the glue sticks and the heat will evaporate all the water if any under the graphics. If they are quality graphics a little water shouldnt hurt them anyways because they tell you to use soapy water to apply graphics.
I thought about that I'll do so after it stops raining. They're Decal Works graphics so they are quality graphics I would think.

Post a reply to: Graphics Kit Application

The Latest