Gas leaking out of 2 tubes

So I was riding my bike at a track and then all of the sudden I look down and my overflow tubes are all gone and my bike is pouring gas. So my first question is I have 3 holes on the carburetor, all three tubes were gone but gas was leaking out of 2 of them, is that normal for the gas to leak out of 2 different holes in the carburetor. Second question is do all three holes take the same tube on them. And I know why they were leaking is probably because my float is stuck or I need a new needle or as I am told that. But can you guys help me because I didn’t think they leaked gas out of 2 holes in my carburetor and the tube I bought for them won’t fit on one of the holes because it’s bigger
|
omalley
12/2/2019 6:21am
A pic would help, as would make/model/year of bike.

That said, I’m guessing it was leaking out of the fittings on either side of the carb midway up. These two will leak if your float is stuck and/or you tip the bike over.

You need to pull your carb, thoroughly clean it, and possibly replace the float needle. As far as the tube not fitting, I’m not sure. All three (sides and bottom of float bowl) are generally the same size, other than some four-strokes which have a smaller bottom fitting.
lumpy790
12/10/2019 6:31am
What bike are you referring too?

What kind of vent hose were you running?

Going to guess Silicone?

Post a reply to: Gas leaking out of 2 tubes

The Latest