Fuel Mapping in North Texas

Anyone know of a good tuner around the Fort Worth area? I search the forum but didnt see anything so if you know of a related thread feel free to show me the way. I realize there are multiple options for companies i can send my module to that will map it but if I can do business in my local area with people I can meet face to face then that is my preference, however; if you've had a positive experience with a particular company then please share. Thanks guys
Its probably worth mention that the bike is a 2010 crf450r
|
kb228
7/26/2018 9:44am
Its not in texas but its my experience. I sent my ecu to tokyo mods and it was probably hands down the biggest performance increase mod ive done. Ive got a mild build on my 450 and it feels like the remap alone added the same power as the rest of the motor and pipe did. Highly recommended.
7/26/2018 10:02am
kb228 wrote:
Its not in texas but its my experience. I sent my ecu to tokyo mods and it was probably hands down the biggest performance increase mod...
Its not in texas but its my experience. I sent my ecu to tokyo mods and it was probably hands down the biggest performance increase mod ive done. Ive got a mild build on my 450 and it feels like the remap alone added the same power as the rest of the motor and pipe did. Highly recommended.
Thank you, I've actually heard this recommendation before so thats good to hear another. I'll keep them in mind.

Post a reply to: Fuel Mapping in North Texas

The Latest