Factory Connection WP Shock Revalve Question

CSAR FE
Does anyone know if FC modifies the shock piston in conjunction with the shim stack when they revalve the newer WP linkage shocks, or just the shim stack?

Trying to figure out whether to order a complete replacement piston from RMATV or just the bushing and o-rings, since the cost is about the same (SDI charges ridiculous shipping fees for small parts).
|
mxracer515
5/5/2020 5:20am
In the 4 or 5 link shocks FC has done that I have been inside of no mods to the stock piston.
Yes SDI shipping is too much.
Try MX tech DU piston band & o-ring. FC will sell parts also.
Order more form SDI. Get some of their ultra slick assembly grease,tools, ect. make the order worth the shipping.
CSAR FE
5/5/2020 7:09am
mxracer515 wrote:
In the 4 or 5 link shocks FC has done that I have been inside of no mods to the stock piston. Yes SDI shipping is...
In the 4 or 5 link shocks FC has done that I have been inside of no mods to the stock piston.
Yes SDI shipping is too much.
Try MX tech DU piston band & o-ring. FC will sell parts also.
Order more form SDI. Get some of their ultra slick assembly grease,tools, ect. make the order worth the shipping.
Perfect, thanks for the info. I just used RMATV and bought a complete OEM piston, along with the other parts, fluids/grease and tools I needed, for a better price.

Post a reply to: Factory Connection WP Shock Revalve Question

The Latest