Dynojet Power Commander and Autotune

Has any got experience fitting these to their dirt bike? I have bought a power commander v and autotune set up for my 450, but I am a bit concerned that the autotune O2 sensor will restrict the exhaust as it protrudes into the header almost 10mm....can anyone share their experience?
|
Jrewing
2/4/2019 2:43am
Can’t you just make plug for the bung hole . Like the team bikes
2/4/2019 12:46pm
Jrewing wrote:
I actually have to weld a collar on to the exhaust to screw the sensor in to. I dont want to plug anything.
Jrewing
2/4/2019 5:09pm
Jrewing wrote:
I actually have to weld a collar on to the exhaust to screw the sensor in to. I dont want to plug anything.
I was meaning to plug the collar that the lambda sensor goes into. Or does the dynojet run open loop all the time
2/4/2019 11:18pm
Jrewing wrote:
Jrewing wrote:
I was meaning to plug the collar that the lambda sensor goes into. Or does the dynojet run open loop all the time
as far as I know is that it adjusts the inputs based on the o2 sensor feedback at all times, so I would need the sensor fitted at all times......I will look into that, if it will hold a map based on a the feedback from running the sensor for X amount of time, then I may be able to remove it....I am not sure that is how they work though, I think they need to be fitted at all times.

The Shop

2/5/2019 4:50pm
what i did was go to my local car parts store and get two oxygen sensor nuts that you can weld on. That was it doesnt stick in all the way but still is able to read properly.
Cadpro18
2/5/2019 5:03pm
The Autotune doesn't need to be enabled (or installed) at all times. It trims the base map and creates a trim table. You can then apply the table to the base map and load that corrected map to the Power Commander as the new base map. Each time you run the bike the corrections will become smaller as you fine tune the base map. Without autotune enabled it will run off the base map. With autotune enabled it will constantly trim the base map.
2/6/2019 1:50am
Cadpro18 wrote:
The Autotune doesn't need to be enabled (or installed) at all times. It trims the base map and creates a trim table. You can then apply...
The Autotune doesn't need to be enabled (or installed) at all times. It trims the base map and creates a trim table. You can then apply the table to the base map and load that corrected map to the Power Commander as the new base map. Each time you run the bike the corrections will become smaller as you fine tune the base map. Without autotune enabled it will run off the base map. With autotune enabled it will constantly trim the base map.
Ok thats awesome, thanks.

Post a reply to: Dynojet Power Commander and Autotune

The Latest