Dirt series

portroyal
9/21/2018 6:52am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2018 7:20pm
Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but I'll be racing my first dirt series this weekend, never raced with this organization before and I've got a few questions that aren't clear on their page.

Is practice on Saturday and Sunday and the racing starts at 10am Sunday?

It just shows dirt bikes 8-12 on Saturday but it doesn't say practice while all the other classes show practice after the name.

|
9/21/2018 7:04am
Bike open practice on Saturday 8am to noon. Sunday you have big bike practice at 830am and then the racing starts at 10.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
9/21/2018 9:44am
portroyal wrote:
Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but I'll be racing my first dirt series this weekend, never raced with this organization before and...
Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but I'll be racing my first dirt series this weekend, never raced with this organization before and I've got a few questions that aren't clear on their page.

It just shows dirt bikes 8-12 on Saturday but it doesn't say practice while all the other classes show practice after the name.

Where is this at?
portroyal
9/21/2018 11:53am
portroyal wrote:
Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but I'll be racing my first dirt series this weekend, never raced with this organization before and...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Where is this at?
Cahuilla
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
9/21/2018 11:57am
portroyal wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Where is this at?
portroyal wrote:
Cahuilla
Oh nice. You'll have fun

The Shop

barnett468
9/21/2018 7:20pm
portroyal wrote:

Here's another race on sunday on in the other direction at milestone. I raced my 1980 yz250 there last sunday. Experts on the big track and everyone else on the vet track.

https://motocross.transworld.net/news/2018-twmxrs-fall-series-schedule/

Post a reply to: Dirt series

The Latest