Dirt series

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2018 6:52 AM

Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but I'll be racing my first dirt series this weekend, never raced with this organization before and I've got a few questions that aren't clear on their page.

Is practice on Saturday and Sunday and the racing starts at 10am Sunday?

It just shows dirt bikes 8-12 on Saturday but it doesn't say practice while all the other classes show practice after the name.

Photo

|

2001 YZ250

9/21/2018 7:04 AM

Bike open practice on Saturday 8am to noon. Sunday you have big bike practice at 830am and then the racing starts at 10.

|

9/21/2018 9:44 AM

portroyal wrote:

Hey guys, not too sure where to post this but I'll be racing my first dirt series this weekend, never raced with this organization before and I've got a few questions that aren't clear on their page.

It just shows dirt bikes 8-12 on Saturday but it doesn't say practice while all the other classes show practice after the name.

Photo

Where is this at?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/21/2018 11:53 AM

portroyal wrote:

Photo

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Where is this at?

Cahuilla

|

2001 YZ250

9/21/2018 11:57 AM

portroyal wrote:

Photo

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Where is this at?

portroyal wrote:

Cahuilla

Oh nice. You'll have fun

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/21/2018 7:20 PM

portroyal wrote:

Photo

Here's another race on sunday on in the other direction at milestone. I raced my 1980 yz250 there last sunday. Experts on the big track and everyone else on the vet track.

https://motocross.transworld.net/news/2018-twmxrs-fall-series-schedule/

|