Cr125 has no power!!!!!

@konitheplug
Please refer to video , video is a pull from 1st to 4th and WOT. There is a little rip in the wiring harness not sure if that could be the cause the wire is frayed . The jetting is a 42.5 pilot with a 390 main and the needle on the 2 clip from the top https://youtu.be/xQkEvSwckss (the bike has around as much power as a 85)
|
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
6/26/2019 6:31am
It is hard to tell from video but you are very low in the RPMs so it's not even into the meat of the power to be honest.
@konitheplug
6/28/2019 3:37am
seth505 wrote:
It is hard to tell from video but you are very low in the RPMs so it's not even into the meat of the power to...
It is hard to tell from video but you are very low in the RPMs so it's not even into the meat of the power to be honest.
That was full throttle , it wasn’t going into the band at all
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
6/28/2019 6:29am
seth505 wrote:
It is hard to tell from video but you are very low in the RPMs so it's not even into the meat of the power to...
Hmm, hard to tell but you can hear it get sputtery at first. I had an 03 that had no bottom end so it sounded to me you just didn't let it get high in the revs. If you rev it in neutral does it rev out or sputter?

The Shop

@konitheplug
6/28/2019 8:55am
seth505 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Hmm, hard to tell but you can hear it get sputtery at first. I had an 03 that had no bottom end so it sounded to...
Hmm, hard to tell but you can hear it get sputtery at first. I had an 03 that had no bottom end so it sounded to me you just didn't let it get high in the revs. If you rev it in neutral does it rev out or sputter?
It sputtersw wot, but all the way up to full throttle it runs good , and if you blip the throttle wide open it is good..
Paw Paw 271
6/28/2019 1:39pm
Possible fuel starvation. Check the fuel tank pet cock filter and fuel line. Also make sure the tank and carb lines are 100% OPEN.
If it is an '03 check servo motor.

Paw Paw
@konitheplug
6/28/2019 8:26pm
Possible fuel starvation. Check the fuel tank pet cock filter and fuel line. Also make sure the tank and carb lines are 100% OPEN. If it...
Possible fuel starvation. Check the fuel tank pet cock filter and fuel line. Also make sure the tank and carb lines are 100% OPEN.
If it is an '03 check servo motor.

Paw Paw
There is a incredible amount of spooge , made me thinking it was getting to much. But I will check that and get back to you

Post a reply to: Cr125 has no power!!!!!

The Latest