Cone valve / traxx

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2017 1:48 PM

Is it possible to get this suspensions without having too spend the 5 big ones it would cost? More or less could I get the internals and adjusters and just install them on the oem?

|

8/21/2017 4:03 PM

I got CVs and Traxx both used for $3k.

There was a way to add cone valve internals, not sure if they still sell that kit. But the problem is then you sell the bike, you kinda lost your money on that mod. For the extra few hundred to buy a used set you can keep them for your next bike. Traxx that isn't possible to add internals.

|

8/21/2017 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2017 4:17 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I got CVs and Traxx both used for $3k.

There was a way to add cone valve internals, not sure if they still sell that kit. But the problem is then you sell the bike, you kinda lost your money on that mod. For the extra few hundred to buy a used set you can keep them for your next bike. Traxx that isn't possible to add internals.

Where did you find it used? Ebay? Also compared to stock how are they

|

8/21/2017 5:51 PM

I've got a set of Cone Valve forks that I would part with for a small axle KTM/ Husky. Email me at samcam28@gmail.com if interested. I'll make you a good deal on them.

|

8/21/2017 6:33 PM

The For Sale section on Vital always has some good deals. There's a set for sale right now for $2,300. I bet you can get them for close to $2,000.
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/For-Sale-Bazaar,26/WP-Cone-Valve-Forks-small-axle,1324456

|

8/22/2017 5:25 AM

ryno19339 wrote:

Is it possible to get this suspensions without having too spend the 5 big ones it would cost? More or less could I get the internals and adjusters and just install them on the oem?

What year/model bike do you need the setup for?

|