CR125 Keihin Jetting Specs

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 8:59 PM

Anyone out there have a Keihin 38 PWK in their CR125? I’m looking for some baseline jetting specs to start with. Bike stock with pipe and race gas, I live in California, sea level.
Thanks!

|

2/5/2018 6:02 AM

Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with it dude, it'll put a smile on your face when it's running sweet. I actually don't know my jetting specs as I purchased it ready to go and it's running really well i don't want to touch it.

|

2/5/2018 6:07 AM

brycepdh wrote:

Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with it dude, it'll put a smile on your face when it's running sweet. I actually don't know my jetting specs as I purchased it ready to go and it's running really well i don't want to touch it.

Did you buy the one from JD Jetting?

|

2/5/2018 7:10 AM

brycepdh wrote:

Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with it dude, it'll put a smile on your face when it's running sweet. I actually don't know my jetting specs as I purchased it ready to go and it's running really well i don't want to touch it.

cclay47 wrote:

Did you buy the one from JD Jetting?

No it was from a guy I know that I trust. If you're desperate I could ask around for the jetting specs.

|

2/5/2018 8:59 AM

brycepdh wrote:

Hands down best mod you can do to your CR. I run that carb in mine too and have no problem at all. Good luck with it dude, it'll put a smile on your face when it's running sweet. I actually don't know my jetting specs as I purchased it ready to go and it's running really well i don't want to touch it.

cclay47 wrote:

Did you buy the one from JD Jetting?

brycepdh wrote:

No it was from a guy I know that I trust. If you're desperate I could ask around for the jetting specs.

No that won’t be necessary. I’m going to start with a 50 pilot, 180 main and needle clip three.
Thanks though! Good to know yours works well

|

2/5/2018 10:46 AM

The slide is one of the most important pieces when running the 38mm PWK on a Cr125. What are you currently running? We have ours jetted pretty well but I need to find my notes. If you can get the right slide/needle combo the rest is pretty easy...

|

2/5/2018 5:35 PM

Tracktor wrote:

The slide is one of the most important pieces when running the 38mm PWK on a Cr125. What are you currently running? We have ours jetted pretty well but I need to find my notes. If you can get the right slide/needle combo the rest is pretty easy...

I believe mine has a 6.0 in it

|

2/8/2018 7:27 AM

I have a 38AS on my 07 cr125. Had a nightmare jetting mine for some reason though. Im in pa and jetted for 45-50deg, so ill prob have to go leaner once summer rolls around. Was fouling plugs like crazy starting at a 45 pilot

Slide #: 7
Needle: NOZH 3rd clip postion (middle)
Pilot: 38
Main: 182

|

2/8/2018 1:11 PM

Any one here tried the 36 before and can tell the difference?

|