Best suspension builder in or around KY>

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2018 3:42 PM

Have an 06 CRF450R, has aftermarket litz dual remote reservoirs on the forks and the rear shock was worked through as well by the previous owner. the fork seals have started leaking, so I'm just going to get the forks and shocks rebuilt and set for me ( 5'9 165 lbs). Who's the best suspension tuner in or around Kentucky? My last guy was hit and miss and I'm looking for something better. Looked into both Morgan's and Estes, but who's your go to? I/m a weekend warrior and run a hare scramble or two a year, and now teaching my son to ride.

|

I might be broke but my bikes are freakin' golden

3/25/2019 6:55 AM

Ever find anybody in KY? Looking for somebody close myself. Pro-Action used to have a place close to Huntington WV but apparently it's not there anymore.

|

3/25/2019 1:24 PM

dustin houp, he builds really smooth and plush front forks, i have his number if you want to email me.

|

3/26/2019 9:31 PM

I'm located in southern Indiana, just 45 minutes north of Evansville. For the past two years I've been going through 2j's engineering. His name is John Dixon and he's located in Evansville. He's a dealer/builder for Race Tech. I can send you his info if you're interested.

|