Best WP revalve

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2020 12:21 AM

I have a 2021 tc125 and am looking to revalve it. I've always had KYB so im new to this Airfork mumbo jumbo.

Thanks

|

9/2/2020 4:37 AM

Maybe try a 4th category to post the same question in.

|

9/2/2020 6:10 AM

Send the forks to Terry Varner with a note. He doesn’t advertise doing suspension, but he will for certain people. Say I sent you

|

9/2/2020 6:34 AM

Powerband Racing.

|

9/2/2020 2:37 PM

JMC Motorsports has a suspension guy now in Washington he used to work for WP

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

9/2/2020 4:23 PM

Start with a linkage for the shock and go up in spring rate.
Photo
N2Dirt can re-valve the shock.

|

9/2/2020 5:24 PM

There is no best. That would imply all the others are shit and that just isn't true. Call around and see if there is a local guy. Talk to some guys at the track or trailhead. There are lot's of people that do great work but don't have a big advertising presence.
FWIW the WPs take some break in time, unless they come with the SKF slick seals. Have you even tried messing with air pressure and clickers? If you find something about the forks you like, that is valuable input for who ever ends up doing your revalve.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

9/2/2020 7:06 PM

captmoto wrote:

There is no best. That would imply all the others are shit and that just isn't true. Call around and see if there is a local guy. Talk to some guys at the track or trailhead. There are lot's of people that do great work but don't have a big advertising presence.
FWIW the WPs take some break in time, unless they come with the SKF slick seals. Have you even tried messing with air pressure and clickers? If you find something about the forks you like, that is valuable input for who ever ends up doing your revalve.

No doubt. I have the same bike as the OP and I haven't even touched a clicker yet. I actually didn't even adjust the sag. Measured it and it was 104 right off the showroom floor. These bike loosen up very noticeably around 5 hrs and again around 10. I'd love to hear all the settings the OP tried to come to the realization he needs a revalve already.

|

Powerband in every gear !