Airoh 2.2 vs. Just1

10/30/2017 7:37am
I am tied between the both. The Airoh is awesome and light but i dont know of any dealers in the US but the Just 1 is available on RM. Input and testimonials plz.
|
Turbojez
10/30/2017 9:29am Edited Date/Time 10/30/2017 9:30am
I am tied between the both. The Airoh is awesome and light but i dont know of any dealers in the US but the Just 1...
I am tied between the both. The Airoh is awesome and light but i dont know of any dealers in the US but the Just 1 is available on RM. Input and testimonials plz.
I ride in Just1 J32, solid white and it's a great helmet. Very light, you can barely notice you have it on your head, extremely comfortable and well made. Only downside, the visor adjustment sucks big time. You have to undo 5(!!!) screws to lower or raise it.

I didn't have the Airoh 2.2, but I wore 2.1 for some time, and quality-wise Just1 seems better.

Edit: Ventilation is insane in J1. Very good helmet for hot weather.
10/31/2017 6:29am
Turbojez wrote:
I ride in Just1 J32, solid white and it's a great helmet. Very light, you can barely notice you have it on your head, extremely comfortable...
I ride in Just1 J32, solid white and it's a great helmet. Very light, you can barely notice you have it on your head, extremely comfortable and well made. Only downside, the visor adjustment sucks big time. You have to undo 5(!!!) screws to lower or raise it.

I didn't have the Airoh 2.2, but I wore 2.1 for some time, and quality-wise Just1 seems better.

Edit: Ventilation is insane in J1. Very good helmet for hot weather.
Thanks Turbo. I will go with the Just 1. I am coming off the Bell Moto9 carbon and that thing has what fleets like little to no ventilation and a weighty helmet. Plus the Airoh has no online dealers in the US that i know of.

Post a reply to: Airoh 2.2 vs. Just1

The Latest