52mm Cove valve base settings

9/9/2017 3:37am
Does anyone have or know any good base settings for the 52mm Cone vale ? i am a 82kg rider with gear on
looking for mostly sand base setting as here in Western Australia there is mostly sand tracks. any help or advice much appreciated
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
9/9/2017 4:03am
That's hard to say because however they are set up internally with Springs and valving willl determine how stiff they are. Unless 2 sets of forks are exactly the same, someone else's settings won't mean anything to yours...
9/9/2017 4:46am
That's hard to say because however they are set up internally with Springs and valving willl determine how stiff they are. Unless 2 sets of forks...
That's hard to say because however they are set up internally with Springs and valving willl determine how stiff they are. Unless 2 sets of forks are exactly the same, someone else's settings won't mean anything to yours...
get what your saying just looking for some idea of a base setting i can go from there.
thanks
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
9/9/2017 11:26am
I'd count how many clicks for rebound and compression when they are all the way soft, then start in the middle.

I start mine at around 12 out from full hard.

Post a reply to: 52mm Cove valve base settings

The Latest